Dec 31, 2009

REFLECTIONS ON THIS BLOG

Only the other day I was talking to one of my close friends and one of the very few* followers of this blog (though it's probably not necessarily for its content that he follows this blog) and he encouraged me to check out if this casual blogging was turning out to be financially rewarding as well. Not expecting anything earth shaking, I checked out my Ad sense account and amazingly, I did have a little bit to my credit, my very first earnings in US Dollars. And it gave me child like pleasure. After all 'Rome was not built in a day'. Let us see if we can improve upon that in the coming year.

This blog is now one year and seven months old. It was launched on 27 May 2008.

This happens to be the forty fourth post.

My profound thanks and gratitude to all readers for their patronage.

And I also take this opportunity to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

P.S I received this from my brother this morning, thought I would share it with all of you:

Best Wishes for a very happy new year; 2010!

May all your aspirations be met;

May all this happen without sweat;

May you and family thrive;

May you get, whatever for you strive;

May peace prevail;

Your boat of happiness sail;

You be healthy, wealthy and wise;

In your endeavour you rise;

May your 2010 be so far the best;

Better than the best, better than the rest!

* Come on guys, are we going to change that statistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time off for your comments. It means a lot to me. Do visit again.